This document outlines our policy relating to any Personal Information [defined below] you provide us.
We, at ‘Hayagriva Software Private Limited’ [“We” or “Hayagriva”] are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us.
Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit some of Hayagriva’s Web site pages on http://www.fyoapp.com/ [the ‘Web site’] without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself. However, it is likely that you will disclose Personal Information to us in the one or more of the following ways:
a. By registering on http://www.fyoapp.com/
b. By posting Personal Information while using one or more of the services, products or facilities available on, or downloaded from http://www.fyoapp.com/
c. Through the “cookies” or other tracking technologies used on the Web site pages on http://www.fyoapp.com and/or used in products or facilities available on, or downloaded from http://www.fyoapp.com/
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Some of our Web site pages may utilize "cookies" and other tracking technologies. A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about Web site activity. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by a Web user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them.
You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the Web site.
To protect your privacy, We have adopted the following principles:
• Collection of Personal Information shall be for purposes relating to the provision of Services, products and other features and facilities on http://www.fyoapp.com/;
• All reasonable steps will be taken to obtain accurate Personal Information needed for functioning.
• Personal Information shall not be used for any purposes other than those for which it was collected at the time of collection or purposes directly related thereto;
• You have the right of access to and for correction of your Personal Information held by us and Your request for access or correction will be dealt with in accordance with internal norms and may entail a reasonable fee.
You may choose whether or not to provide Personal Information to Hayagriva. If you choose not to provide the Personal Information We request, you can still visit some of the Web site pages of http://www.fyoapp.com/.
If you chose to have a relationship with Hayagriva, or an affiliate, such as a contractual or other business relationship or partnership, We will naturally continue to contact you in connection with that business relationship.
Wherever your Personal Information may be held within Hayagriva or on its behalf, We intend to take reasonable and appropriate steps to protect the Personal Information that you share with us from unauthorized access or disclosure.
It is important for YOU to protect against unauthorized access to YOUR password and to YOUR computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish visiting the Web site.
Third Party Services
Third parties provide certain services available on http://www.fyoapp.com/ on Hayagriva’s behalf. Hayagriva may provide information, including Personal Information, that Hayagriva collects on the Web site to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which Hayagriva maintains http://www.fyoapp.com/ and mailing lists. Hayagriva will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on Hayagriva's behalf, or have policies in place to protect Personal Information. You are encouraged to verify for yourself whether the privacy policies of such third-party service providers are satisfactory to you.
YOU expressly agree that Hayagriva bears no liability whatsoever, for real or perceived privacy invasion or tracking technologies used by third-party services providers. YOU agree that Hayagriva has no control over any such activities of third-party services, and that any remedies must be sought solely against those services providers by YOU.
• We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
• We may allow access to your Personal Information to anyone who needs to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services.
Updating your information
• We may provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your Personal Information for our services.
• Hayagriva will not contact children under the age of 18 about special promotions or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
• Hayagriva does not ask a child under the age of 18 for more Personal Information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
• Hayagriva does not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, or when We have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
• We provide the information to partners who work on behalf of or with Hayagriva under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your Personal Information to help Hayagriva communicate with you about products or services from Hayagriva and themselves. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
• We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under the age of 18.
• We respond to warrants, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
• We will transfer information about you if Hayagriva is acquired by or merged with another company.
• Hayagriva may display targeted advertisements based on Personal Information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
• Hayagriva does not provide any Personal Information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
• Hayagriva advertisers may include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
Subject as aforesaid, Personal Information held by Hayagriva relating to You will be kept confidential, but Hayagriva may provide Personal Information to the following parties for the purposes set out in this document:
•any agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides services such as administrative, telecommunications, computer, payment or securities clearing or other services to Hayagriva in connection with the operation of its business;
• any other person under a duty of confidentiality to Hayagriva including a group company of Hayagriva which has undertaken to keep such information confidential;
• credit reference agencies, and, in the event of default, to debt collection agencies;
• any person to whom Hayagriva is under an obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on Hayagriva or any of group companies and any actual or proposed assignee of Hayagriva or participant or sub-participant or transferee.
Email addresses given to Hayagriva by YOU may be used to send to YOU, data relating to Hayagriva's services, products etc. or such information that Hayagriva feels might be of interest to YOU. This is not intended to be in the nature of spamming by Hayagriva, and is not to be construed as such. However, at times, a third party affiliate like a payment service provider and such persons / entities that are affiliated to Hayagriva for facilitating normal business transactions of Hayagriva, may use YOUR email addresses in accordance with their respective policies. In such cases, Hayagriva shall in no way be responsible for the action of such affiliates.
Confidentiality and Security
• We strive to limit access to Personal Information about you to anyone who We believe reasonably needs to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
• We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with the laws prevalent in India to protect Personal Information about you. We seek to ensure compliance with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made thereunder to ensure the protection and preservation of your privacy.
Hayagriva reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The updated, changed or modified policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change, or modification as indicated by us on http://www.fyoapp.com/.
Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
Hayagriva shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any Personal Information or information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.